Monday, June 2, 2008

Oneida County Preview

Hey guys. Just wanted to give you a heads-up that our season preview article will run in tomorrow's (Tuesday's) Observer-Dispatch. Be sure to pick up a copy and check it out. And feel free to come on here and share your thoughts about it. Whether you agree or disagree with my outlook, feel free to voice your opinion here. This site is a forum for you - the legion fans.

Also, check back tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm going to do my best to get a few more team previews up - should have Adrean, New Hartford and Utica up by Wednesday night. I've also been trying to contact the Love and Sherrill coaches as well to get something up here for them, but my attempts have been unsuccessful. I'll keep trying for you guys though! And I haven't forgot you Whitestown fans. I've been in contact with coach Englehart and he would prefer to hold off until after the high school season.

Last thing...I'd love to hear your thoughts on the blog. If you guys have any suggestions or comments on how we can make this better, I'd love to hear it. I think we can do some really good things with this throughout the season. Like I said, this is a forum for you and your input is important.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pull out section would really make the preview better. It is possible to write an article about each team in this league.

Andrew Donovan said...

Believe me, I definitely agree with you. I'd love to do a pull-out section highlighting each team. But, you've got to understand that something like that depends a great deal on advertising and it would need to be planned far in advance so that the proper ads could be secured. By the time I was in place to cover legion this summer, it was too late to do so. Having said that, that's exactly why I'm doing the team-by-team previews and coach Q&A's on the blog. Thanks for the suggestion though - I do appreciate it and thanks for reading the blog.