Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Let's Play Ball...

Welcome to the blog American Legion baseball fans!

Before I begin reporting on the league, let me tell you what this blog's aim is. Basically, I want this to be a forum for discussion about legion baseball in Oneida County (and beyond) - whether it's game results, player news or anything else related to the league.

I will post often, providing you with analysis on what I'm hearing from the players and coaches and I hope you'll throw me back your opinions and thoughts as well. I will incorporate many elements into the blog including coach and player interviews and up-to-date league news. I will also blog live from many of the games that I cover, allowing you to follow along with live game stats and scores. I would also like to conduct a weekly Q&A forum with all of you so that I can answer your questions about anything and everything legion baseball.

OK, now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's play ball...

No comments: